We Must Prepare for the Next Generation!Next Generation is a two year giving program to begin establishment of athletic fields, provide additional paved parking and purchase strategic property. It is also to provide funding for an additional building on our campus. The program is structured to encourage each of us to grow in the grace of giving without coercion or pressure. God can, in turn, use us to accomplish His will for His church and to meet the needs of our community and the next generation.
Learn more about the 4 phases of this initiative.
View the message of our Senior Pastor sharing this vision.
How Can I Support this Vision?Prayerfully consider with your family how God may use you to be a part of this initiative. Then make a commitment to the Next Generation Stewardship Campaign for the 2 year giving period by notifying the finance office. Begin giving your commitment weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
How Can I Give?
- Check made payable to First Baptist Church Indian Trail
- Online or our Mobile App
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard only)
- Giving Kiosks located on Main Street and at The Lift
- Text to Give - Text Building then any amount to 866.944.2811
- Gift of Assets (real estate, stocks, bonds, etc.); Contact Phyllis Smith at 704.893.2624
Whatever God leads you to do should be above and beyond your regular giving. To split your current giving between regular offering and the Next Generation would hamper our ability to maintain present ministries.
Who to Contact